"The following is a list of selected articles, papers and unfinished writings/ramblings. To leave your comments, use the link in the sidebar"
- Counter Insurgency, the US, and the New Democratic World Order is an unedited version of an article carried by Counter Punch in June 2011.
- How the Pentagon Supervised Raymond Davis' Release and How the CIA Took Its Revenge was carried in Counter Punch in Mar 2011.
- Why should the US want to stoke unrest in Pakistan? is an unedited version of an article carried by Counter Punch in Mar 2011.
- Nuclear espionage reveals toxic US-Pakistani relations was carried in The National in March 2011.
- Why Pakistan Cannot Release the Man Who Calls Himself Raymond Davis was carried in This Can't be Happenning in Feb 2011.
- Balkanisation of Afghanistan cuts against the grain was carried in The National in Feb 2011.
- What is the Raymond Davis imbroglio was carried in various local newspapers in Feb 2011.
- Are the allies on the same page after Biden's trip to Pakistan? was carried in The National in Jan 2011. It was later reprinted in Counter Punch as Why Did Joe Biden Rush to Visit Pakistan in Feb 2011.
- More than meets the eye was carried in The National in Jan 2011.
- The US is staying on in Afghanistan.
- The report on ISI by the London School of Economics is the unedited version of the article published in The National in June 2010. The published article can be found here. It discusses the original report where the ISI connection with the Taliban was first highlighted - the wikiLeaks report was merely a repetition of this.
- An Analysis of the Kargil Conflict 1999 is an extended version of the one carried by the RUSI Journal in April 2002. The original one can be found here.
- The 1965 War-A Comedy of Errors is a four part article published in Daily Times Pakistan in October 2003. The PDF presents the whole together, but the published version can be retrieved from the following links:
- Understanding insurgency in FATA was an invited article, published by the Pakistan Institute for Legislative Development and Transparency - PILDAT in December 2007. It can also be retrieved online from the Open Library.
- The Unreasonable Man was carried by The Daily Times in May 2008.
- Terrorism and its Influence on Pakistan is an unpublished paper with some thoughts about the current situation in Pakistan.